Saturday 8 December 2012

My review of Hell Transporter

I thought it was time to post my review of Hell Transporter taken from Goodreads. This is back before I got into reviews and actually posted full length ones.

This book, the sequel to Between, is a lot more intense and darker than the first book and I absolutely loved it. It seemed so much cruder and dirtier which was so fitting because we were in the real world now and everything was so much harder. There were a lot more heart-pounding moments compared to the last book because the villain was a lot more tangible but was also bone-chillingly mysterious which had me flipping the pages faster than I could imagine. And the loving that went on (physically and emotionally) was a lot more real and yet still such a fantasy which is exactly what I think fiction should be - a hope that through all this gritty realism that you can find in your daily life, even the most incomprehensible of loves can survive. Overall, a page-turner from start to finish. Cyndi Tefft's books just keep getting better and better and I personally can't wait to see what she does next.

(Also, Derek and Micha get a kick in the balls from all the woman in the world)
 
What did you think of Hell Transporter? Let me know in the comments or email me at vicki.trask@gmail.com

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review and for all you do to spread the love for Aiden MacRae! <3

    ReplyDelete