Saturday 16 August 2014

Teaser #6

He sucked my earlobe into his mouth, then nibbled it with his teeth.
“Did I hear something about a shower?” he said, his voice like melted wax. The hand that was wrapped around my waist ventured lower, eliciting a moan from me, but a knock at the door cut off any hopes of following through on Aiden’s suggestion. “We should have told them to come at noon,” he said.

“Too late now,” I said, disentangling myself from him with regret. His eyes roamed over my body for a moment and he groaned with desire.

“You’re so beautiful, Lindsey. I want to spend the whole day in bed with ye, just touching your skin, tasting your lips, feeling your body against mine.”

Warmth rushed over me at the longing in his words. I wanted that, too. It had been forever since we’d just held each other.

“Yes. Yes. More yes. Tomorrow, maybe. But right now, we have guests.”

“Aye,” he said, his voice laced with disappointment that tugged at my heart. I wanted to grab on to him and never let go, but there simply wasn’t time. Instead, I turned to the dresser to pull out a pair of jeans and he left to answer the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment